Blog Journal #8
Working on the web design assignment was challenging for me, as this was the first time I ever designed a website. By exploring the web design tools and some trial and error, I was able to discover how to make my website turn out accessible, informative, and aesthetically pleasing. To design it effectively, I used CRAP: Contrast, Repetition, Alignment, and Proximity. The resources I feature on my website are essential for students success, and since less is more and overwhelming students with non-essential information is not beneficial, following this acronym was a great way to meet my goal: clear contrast between the background and text makes it easy to read, repeating the font all across keeps design uniform, and proximity allows for the related items to be together, ultimately clarifying information for the audience. What I liked the most about this assignment is that it was practice for the "real-world". In the future, I will most li...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario